- Your first 14 days are free with no obligation to continue.
- You will be billed monthly for your membership fee.
- You can cancel at any time and will not be billed again. We do not issue refunds if you cancel part way through your month. Your membership will continue until the time you've paid for runs out and will cancel. (Example, if your bill is on the 12th, and you cancel on the 5th, your membership will stay active until the 12th and then will not renew.)
- If your coach feels that you are not participating in the program and getting value, they will recommend that you cancel and will recommend your removal from the program.
- You will treat your coach with respect or you will be removed from the program.
- You will treat the experts with respect or you will be removed from the program.
- You will treat other members with respect or you will be removed from the program.
Who We Are
Entrepreneurs Taking Action (ETA) is a division of Sparkitive, LLC dedicated to helping business owners Get S*** Done.
At Sparkitive, we are committed to maintaining your trust and confidence when you visit our website(s). In particular, we want you to know that we are not in the business of selling, renting, trading, or otherwise sharing our email list with any other businesses for marketing or any other purpose. We just don’t do that sort of thing because it’s wrong and we appreciate the trust you placed in us when you shared your email with us.
We’re a marketing company – so of course our goal is to build a website that’s fun to read and enjoy – but also one that attracts and converts new customers. To this end, we employ a variety of analytics services to let us know what’s working and what isn’t. Specifically, we utilize Google Analytics, Facebook Pixels, and Marketing Automation Tools. We do this to find out general information about the people that visit our site such as how many visitors have come to the site and how much time they spend on each page. This information is only processed in a way that doesn’t identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our site. The only exception is with Marketing Tools. As a marketing tool, once you have provided your information voluntarily, it will connect the anonymous data that it collected with your customer file.
As part of the signup process for our regular newsletter, we collect personal information. We use that information for a couple of reasons. We want to tell you about stuff you’ve asked us to tell you about, to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information, and to check in occasionally and make sure everything is alright and that you’re happy and satisfied with the information we’re sending. We will not rent or trade our email list with anyone.
We use a third-party provider to deliver our newsletter. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our newsletter. For more information, see HubSpot’s privacy notice.
You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time of the day or night by clicking the unsubscribe link in our emails or by emailing our team through our contact page.
Access to your personal information
You are entitled to view, change, or delete any or all of the personal information that we hold. Simply email your request to our team via our contact page and we’ll get right on it.
We will periodically review this policy to improve it. When that happens, we will send an email to update you if we have your contact information on file.
Sometimes on our site, you'll see that we use affiliate links. What does that mean? It means that we used a service, bought a product, or read a book that we enjoyed so much that we want to recommend it to you. If they have an affiliate program that lets us make a little sumpin' sumpin' when you click, then we usually sign up for it (you should too!). However, we will never recommend we don't believe in or use ourselves.